Thursday, October 17, 2013

Read next part of story part 1

Hi readers, I am Alex Chacko here. I thank all of u for your feedback for my previous stories. i am going to narrate another story of my sexual encounter. This story is about how i fucked my colleague. This incident took place 5 months back. Her name is Tanya she was 23 yrs old and used to work as my assistant. She was from Bengal and was very hot. She had figure of 34-29-36. She was married but didn’t have any kid. She was fair and had long hairs. Everyone in my office was crazy for her and never missed any chance of talking to her even I was one like them. But she was very professional and pretended to not noticing it. One day I had fight with my wife and was very angry and in that mood I came to office and I was very irritated. I reached office and started running through my files. then I called upon Tanya and asked her for a particular file. She told she will get in 10 minutes. I told ok and went out to have a coffee. After 15 minutes I returned into office and found that that particular wasn’t there. I called Tanya again. She came and looked nervous. I asked for file she told that she kept file on her table and now she couldn’t find it. My temper was still high. I started scolding her you useless girl if you can’t take care of such important things why do you take responsibility. Don’t u know how important that file was (though it wasn’t so important), get me that file or search for new job. And I asked her get out of cabin. After sometime my temper came down and then I remembered that I had taken some file along with me and it could be possibly with it so i called Tanya so that I ask her to forgive for acting so harshly. But as She came in and she started crying and started telling that she was able to find the file yet and not to sack her as her husband has lost his job 2 months back and hasn’t been able to find a new one yet. This clicked a dirty idea in my brain that if could this situation I could take her for sex. I told her that I am not bothered about her personal life but if she doesn’t find that file there is no escape for her. She started crying and telling sir please don’t sack me. I told her to go search again properly. She went out and started searching. I called my wife and told her description of file and she told it was there. Now it was lunch break and I went to see Tanya. She was still desperately searching for that file. I asked her whether she got the file she told she searched whole place but couldn’t find it. I told her to come to my cabin. she came in asked me to help her. I told her that I can save her. She was very happy and started thanking me. I told I will help her only if she thank me properly. She told she didn’t understand what I meant. I told her that she will have to have sex with me. She was shocked to hear that. And told that she isn’t a girl of that kind. I told her to become a girl of that kind or say goodbye her job. She started saying please don’t make her do such thing. Then to increases my chances I promised her that I will help her husband get a job if she has sex with me. She looked down and wasn’t saying anything. I realized this is it. I then went near her and told her that no one is going to know about it. Then she don’t want to cheat her husband. I told her she would doing this for her and her husband. She told said ok. I was happy and pulled towards me and asked get her ready for everything because she will have to do everything to satisfy me that night. And kissed her on cheek and asked her to go. Then I called my wife and told her that I have work so I will be late. she started asking all kind of question but I was able to convince her. Then it was time for closing of office and I went to see Tanya I walked to her and told her to come to car parking lot. Then I went to parking lot and sat in my car after 5 mins she came and sat in car. I then took her hand in mine and kissed her on it. She was shy. She was wearing a yellow saree. And believe me she was looking ravish and very beautiful (like all other Bengali woman) I started car and to drive towards a apartment of mine. On my way I stopped at medical stores and purchased anti pregnancy pill. Then I drove towards towards a liquor store and purchased beer. And then we proceeded towards my apartment. Then I stopped at a signal and looked at her. She was looking outside I removed the saree covering her belly and started to fondle her navel. She closed her eyes. But then signal became green and I had to take my hands of her awesome belly. On way I asked her lay on seat she did that and pressed breast with my one hand and other handling steering. I then took her hands in mine and massaged it and then kissed on it. Then I sucked her fingers one by one. I reached the apartments. My room was on 7th floor we got in lift. I pressed 7 th floor button. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment