Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wild Sex With My Personal Assistant part 4

Then I pushed my dick a little in her asshole she screamed in pain. I was scared somebody might hear her screaming and this may cause trouble. So I stopped pushing and took a cloth and put in her mouth. And apparently it was my underwear which I put in her mouth. Then I held her waist and pushed my dick harder into her asshole. She was screaming like in hell but my underwear in her mouth had reduced her sound considerably. I was holding her by her waist. After inserting my whole dick inside her asshole I stopped for some time. Her ass was so tight that I took hell lot of effort to insert whole dick inside. Then after sometime I started stroking inside her asshole. She was in pain. But I was in real pleasure so didn’t bother to stop. I kept fucking her asshole for 5 to 10 minutes and since her asshole was so tight I cummed quickly. I discharged in her asshole. Then held her in that pose for some time and withdrew my dick. She laid on the sofa I took underwear out of her mouth. She told sir you are so dirty and ruthless. I asked her as joke how was the taste of joke how was the taste of my underwear. She told disgusting. I thanked and laid over her. We hugged each other and laid for some time. Then we had dinner. after that I fucked her once more. It was around 11.30 p.m. then we got dressed. And we left for your house. I dropped her home. On way she asked what about my husband’s job. I told I will help him. She thanked I told she needn’t thank since she has paid me for that with her body. She smiled. I then took her hand in mine and kissed on it. She told that I was awesome on bed and that she enjoyed the whole session with me. i asked how about tasting my underwear and getting your asshole fucked. She slapped on my arms and said that I am bad boy and she loves bad boys. She then told that if I want to fuck her again then I was welcome. Then I dropped her home before leaving we hugged and kissed each other. And then I left for home. After that we used have intercourse with each on every Saturday. And sometimes I fucked her in my office bathroom also THANK YOU for reading. Did you enjoy the story. If yes please let me know. If not sent your feedback at either alex.chacko85@ gmail.com or alex_chacko85@yahoo.co.in till than good bye……………

No comments:

Post a Comment