Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wild Sex With My Personal Assistant part 2

Then as door of lift closed I pushed her against lift and kissed her on neck. She tried to get out of my hold but failed. Then we reached the 7th floor and got into my room. I switched on the lights and asked her to sit. And I went into the the bathroom and got myself fresh and came back. She was sitting on sofa and I sat next to her. Then I put my arms around her shoulder and kissed her on her cheek. And then I took beer and opened two bottles of beer and offered her one. She thanked me we took a sip and then hugged each other. Then I kissed madly on her cheek and neck. Then pushed her on to sofa and laid on her and continued to kiss her on her face and neck. I licked her face. Then I kissed her on lips and started to suck her upper lips and then lower lips. Then I sandwiched her upper lips between my tongue and upper lips. She was responding to the act so nicely by hugging me and running her hand through my hair. I then put my tongue into her mouth and started to roll my tongue on hers. Then I sucked her tongue it was superb feeling. I kept on kissing her on lips for some more time. Then I lifted her up in my arms and laid her on a table. I removed her saree now she was layin on table in her yellow blouse and petticoat. I kissed her on her belly. Then I poured beer on her navel and drank it. Then I took beer in mouth and kissed her and passed the beer into her mouth. She enjoyed it and asked me to do it again. I did it again and asked her to do the same. She sat on table and took beer in her mouth and passed into my mouth. Beer tasted more intoxicating than before. We did to each other alternatively and finished 2 bottle of beer in this manner. Now she hugged me and asked me to take her to bed. I took her to bed. She kept on smooching me while I was carrying her. Then I held her in my arms for some time and kissed each other. Then I made her sit on bed. She held my hand and pulled me towards her. And made me lay on bed and she laid on me and smooched me. She then kissed me on my neck and started unbuttoning my shirt. She unbuttoned my shirt and again started kissing me. I then held her by hair and bit her on her neck. And I asked her that in morning when I asked for sex but now it looking like you have brought me here for sex. She told that she hadn’t had sex from 3 months as her husband was depressed as he lost his job and she knew that she will have to have sex with me so thought of enjoying the act rather than weeping and crying. I told it was a nice decision and promised her that you will enjoy the act. She told me that I must fulfill the promise I made in office. I told not to worry. She thanked and smooched me again. she then kissed on my chest and stomach. Then she licked me on my navel. Then she removed my shirt and kissed on chest and sucked my nipples. She was really making me enjoy the moment. Then she again started smooching me I hugged her and turned around.making her lay underneath me and continued smooching her. I then kissed her on neck and then kissed her on her cleavages. Then I kissed her on her navel madly and put my tongue in her navel. Then I licked her belly and bit on it. She was moaning in pleasure and kept on running her finger in my hair. Then I unhooked her blouse and put my face in her cleavages. Then I licked her cleavages and started squeezing her breast. She kept on moaning and was saying come on sir go hard on them they are all yours. This all was making mad I pulled her bra its hook broke and bra came in my hand. I set her breast free I could see her erected nipples. she was seriously hot item. I then sucked her breast and while doing so I pressed her other breast. I even pinched her on her breast. I then bit on nipples gently and then covered her mouth with my hand then bit it real hard. She was in pain and screaming like but my hand reduced her volume considerably. I then rubbed my face on her breast. Then i removed her petticoat she was now just in her panty. I rubbed her thighs with my hand and then kissed her on her thighs.. then I removed her panties and smelled her pussy. It was smelling nice. I licked her from her knees to thighs and to pussy I did this many times her pussy started cuming. I licked and drank it . nice salty refreshing juice of woaman. And then I started licking her pussy. It wasn’t clean shaved. I then put my tongue into her pussy and fucking her pussy with my tongue,. She was moaning like hell and kept on murmuring yes sir I am loving it, do it again and again. I then kissed her on pussy and moved to to her mouth kissing her whole body from her sweet pussy. We were sweating so much that our bodies became slippery. I then said her to suck my dick. She asked me to sit on bed taking support of wall. I did that she removed my pant and underwear together. My full erected 7 inch long tool was now ready to roll. She held my dick in her hand and stroked it. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment