Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wild Sex With My Personal Assistant part 3

Then she sucked my balls and took my dick her mouth and started sucking it hard. I felt as if she is gonna pluck my dick from my body. She kept on sucking. Then I asked her to lay down so that we can start the main program. She smiled and laid on her back. I sat on bed on my knees and my ass resting on calf muscles. Then I held by her thighs and pulled her towards me. Then I rubbed my dick on her pussy. I kept on doing for some time then she started telling oh come on sir don’t play with me please fuck I can’t wait any more. I kept my dick on her pussy entrance. And i laid over her. She hugged me and bit me on ears. I then inserted my dick slowly into her pussy. She moaned. I kept it in for some time. I then kissed Tanya on her lips she responded to it nicely and we licked each other’s tongue. Then I slowly started stroking my dick in her wet pussy. She was moaning hard. I started stroking fast and hard she was now moaning loud and saying come on fuck me harder baby, don’t show any mercy on me, treat me like a slut etc… I kept on fucking her. After fucking her in that pose for some time. I asked her sit on me. She did that. I asked her to insert my dick in her pussy. She sat on my dick and inserted into her and started jumping on me. It was such an awesome moment. Her boobs bouncing like anything and her ass was sticking to my thighs due to sweat. She jumped on me with my dick in her hole after sometime she got tired and laid on me. I held her face with my hand and kissed her on face and she supported herself with her hand. I then started moving my dick in her pussy. Then I stopped and she started moving her ass and fuck herself and I kept kissing her on her face and lips. She then got exhausted and laid on me. I turned around. I made her lay on her side facing away from me. Then I put my dick into her pussy from between her legs and held her breast. Then I started fucking her she was so tired and bed sheet had become wet with our sweat. I kept on fucking her and squeezing her breast and biting her earlobes and sometimes smelling her. After fucking her on this pose for some time I was about to cum. I sat on her breast but didn’t put whole weight on her. Then I asked her to suck. She did it and I cummed in her mouth. Then I laid by her side. She put her leg around my thighs and hand around my cheat and kissed me on my shoulder. And said sir I really enjoyed the act. she told that she never had such a nice intercourse even with her husband. Then we laid on bed for some time it was around 9p.m I told her that I will get something to eat from nearby hotel and asked what she wants to eat. she asked whether she could go home. I told her I am not done with her and not to expect to leave the room before next morning. She smiled and told that she didn’t expect anything less. I kissed her on her lips and told her get fresh and we proceed with what we were there for. And I left the room. I reached hotel and parceled the food and returned to room. I entered the room and kept the food parcel on table. And turned back I standing in front of me towel. She pushed on to sofa and started dancing in front of me. I tried to get and dance with her, but she pushed on to sofa and continued dancing in front of me. In between she would open her towel and show her assets and then quickly cover it again. She had turned me on. But she wasn’t letting me to come near her. Then she removed her towel and threw it on me and continued dancing. Then she sat on my lap facing me. And she started kissing me all over my face. And I must admit she was dominating me. I was squeezing her ass. She held my face with her hand and licked my lips and then smooched me. She then removed my shirt and kept smooching me. She was licking my tongue. I was wondering who brought whom for sex. Then she held her breast in her hand and pressed it against my breast. She then hugged me in such a way that my face was buried in her awesome breast. Then she started rubbing her breast on my face. After that she got down from my lap and removed my underwear and pant together. And then she started to suck my dick. It was the beat blowjob I have ever got. She then again sat on my laps and smooched me. Then she inserted my dick her pussy. I felt as if she was fucking me. She put her arms around my neck and started rising and sitting on my laps and fuck herself. I then hugged her and lifted her and made her lay on sofa and I laid over her and pinned her arm to sofa and fucked her. During this we were looking into each other’s eye. After fucking for some time s I told her I want to fuck her asshole. She denied and told that she tried with her husband but it while inserting it pained a lot so they discontinued and never tried it. I insisted that I want to fuck her ass and there is not getting through from this. She then agreed unwillingly. I asked her kneel down for doggy style and applied oil on my dick. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment