Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Well Maintained Teacher part 2

Saranya also bid good bye to me and when I was about to leave, Saranya once again called me and asked for my mobile number. She gave me hers and asked me update her as soon as I reach home, just to be sure. When I reached home, I messaged her which she acknowledged back. Days went by and we were getting closer and closer. I used to visit her house more freely since her dad was working at Mumbai and used to visit them once in a month due to his hectic schedule. Her mother is free going type and used to treat me well. Saranya shared about her personal life and I was shattered to find that her marriage was cancelled due to dowry issue. I consoled her and told her that her beauty is something which cannot be matched by mere money. She used to smile at me and thank me for the kind words. We started chatting during night and some time all through the night also. One day when we were alone in the lab, she tried to move an old box which lying in the lab for a long time. Once she moved it a small rat jumped out and ran. She screamed and jumped, I caught her out of fear of her falling down and getting hurt. She hugged me tightly and started to shiver. I was in third world. I dint know what to do. She raised her face slowly and asked me whether the rat is gone for which I was able to only nod my head. Our eyes met once again, she was still hugging me. We stood there for about a min or 2. I cant resist any more and kissed her juicy lips. She dint respond nor reject. I kept kissing her and slowly she started responding to me. We both kissed passionately for 2 mins and suddenly she pushed me and gave a tight slap on my cheeks. “How dare you?” She ran out of the lab with tears on her eyes. I was shattered and dint turn up to the lab for the next 2 days. I heard that she had also not come to college which made me worried. I went to her home next day and found her to be alone. She asked me to come and closed the door. She was in her nighty and it seems her mom had gone outside for a relative marriage. We just stood in the hall facing each other but not able to speak. She broke the Ice and said sorry for slapping you. “No mam, I should not have done like that”. There was an awkward silence and said I will leave now and turned to the exit door. She caught my hand and stopped me and asked me stay for a while. I said ok and she went inside the kitchen to make juice for me. I followed her and was standing at the entrance and looking at her. We both were not speaking a word. Suddenly she turned towards me and gave one more slap and scolded “Do you need an invitation? Cant you see am dying here?” I understood it and caught her face and wiped her tears which were running down her cheeks. I kissed both her eyes and cheeks. I took her lips full and started to suck her. She wrapped her arms around me and was slightly moaning. My hands were exploring her sensitive parts. Her buttocks were very soft and when I squeeze them with her cloths on she moaned in ecstasy. I removed her nighty and found her not wearing any inner wear. Her boobs were rigid and nipples were erect. She had her vagina well shaved which was shinning with her juice. I lifted her and made her lie on the sofa. She too made me nude and took my penis to suck them. When she was about to insert my penis inside her mouth I told her am a virgin and this is my first time with any girl. A bright glow came in her face and she replied back that she will make it the most memorable one of my life. She took my penis and started to suck them. Her tongue was playing on me and she tried to deep throat. I was flying in the air. I moaned wildly and told her to stop since I was about to cum but she dint and started to suck my tool more vigorously. Her hands started to play with my balls and I reached my tipping point. I shot load after load of cum inside her mouth. She tightly closed her mouth and drank without spilling even a single drop. Now its my turn, without warning I dug my face in her vagina and started to suck her clitoris. My tongue was ravaging her vulva and she was thrashing her body out of pleasure. I inserted one finger and 2 more fingers and started to finger fuck her. Within couple of mins she shot her load. “I cant wait any longer, come on fuck me” Without further delay, I inserted my dick into her vagina. I wanted to last as much as possible hence took it very slowly and sensually. After trying for 3 to 4 mins my entire dick was inside her and held it inside without moving for couple of more mins. She cummed that time itself. I could feel her vaginal walls pulsating because of her cumming. It was great feeling for me. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment