Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sexy Innocent Wife Nitya Turns Into A Nasty Fucking Bitch part 5

. Also she told me that this would not only help her bear a child and also help myself to show the world that iam not sterile. From that day my wife Nitya never slept with me and also made perfect arrangements for her satisfaction. She spoke to both of our parents and bluffed them that Swamiji was doing some special poojas and prayers for her to bear with children. She also made agreement with parents that prayers will be done with her and the swamiji in our bedroom so that not to disturb anyone else due to the chantings and mantras. Once she got that permission from our both the parents, her illegal affair became totally legal. She also told me not to interfere because if I do she will tell our parents and friends that I was sterile and not able to give her children. Also she would offer me divorce if I interfered. So I was totally shut down to grief in pain. Now Swamiji started visiting our house with a sarcastic smile on his face. All the foolish family members touched his feet and welcomed him with fruits and sweets and sent him inside my Wife Nitya’s bedroom. What they didn’t know was she was waiting there to be fucked by Swamiji. Our house was a duplex and our bedroom was on first floor. My parents lived in the ground floor room. So since I know what will go on inside
I used to request my parents to be in the drawing room or in kitchen in ground floor and guard our bedroom by sitting outside it like a watchmen. My por parents didn’t even doubt the Swamiji because, they thought once I was near the room, there would be nothing bad. So they didn’t even bother and kept on doing their own work. I used to hear the moanings and sex sounds outside the room everytime Swamiji went inside. Nitya used to moan in ecstacy and Swamiji used to abuse her like a bitch. They both had no hurdles at all. Their sex sessions longed for hours together. Every time after the sex session swamiji left and Nitya used to be drenched in Sweat. I stopped sleeping in my bedroom as the room used to be filled with the smell of orgasms and sweat. Even the bed and other things around the bed used to be dirty with all the juices of Nitya and Swamiji. Always I used to imagine how he fucked her with traces they left after the sex session. Sometimes the couch inside the bedroom was wet and sometimes cum on the telephone. Such incidents became very ordinary in my life. After few months of such incidents still Nitya didn’t show any indication of pregnancy. I tried to ask her but she always stopped my conversation by avoiding me like iam a fool. All this time my heart was breaking into million pieces due to agony and pain. Adding to the existing pain there came a another one which was more devastating than the existing one. As I told you our bedroom was in the first floor, it shared the same balcony with the sitting room where I used to sit and wait outside the door. So slowly out of frustration and curiosity I started watching my wife Nitya being fucked by Swamiji through the gaps between the curtains of our bedroom from our common balcony. Though mostly the lights were off, sometimes they turned the lights on, which used to turn me on. I was in a situation finally where I used to watch Nitya being fucked to get an hard on and then masturbate. After I started observing them I noticed some nuances between Nitya and Swamiji. Sex is the wonderful thing but nothing is everlasting in this world. I observed that after 3 months of good fucking sessions and after Swamiji ripped and destructed my wife Nitya’s pussy, I observed the changing trends, i.e even they both started getting bored. I noticed the lack of interest from Nitya’s side towards Swamiji. I mean she didn’t hate him but she felt it routine and regular. They tried in all the possible ways of sex which can be done by humans. But still there is some breaking point. So once it happened that I was watching them and that day they didn’t have sex at all. That day Swamiji was cuddling her and consoling her but yet she didn’t allow him to fuck. I guess she was not in mood. Then I tried to hear what they spoke. It was not clear but after seeing and hearing I understood that Nitya told Swamiji that she was bored and also felt routine and she wanted something different. And Swamiji suggested some options. Nitya first didn’t agree but then they bth discusses and finally Swamiji convinced Nitya. She noded and said yes. I didn’t understand what happened but I just didn’t bother about it Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment