Saturday, October 19, 2013

True Story Of Unexplained Emotion part 2

I ramped my penis in her vagina taking my chances. She did not realize the outbreak of her hymen and she moaned at the top of her voice, she curled up for 5 minutes and said me to ride it more, my penis needed more friction and I had to move it to and fro, she kept moaning and moaning pleading and requesting to deep fuck. I did it like a slave I was about to spill the cum but I postponed it by taking out my penis and inhaling fresh air in the meantime I rubbed my penis against her boobs and sometimes would insert it inside her mouth.. She said she has a last request to me and I knew what it was, she said she was on her chums today and she wants the sperm inside her vagina. She was in a hyper-orgasm. She was pleading like hungry-stricken-girl. It was like I don’t have the option of telling No and I made her sleep on the bed she had spread her legs in the air with her vagina fully split and I pumped my flesh inside. The pain stricken pussy when the penis went inside she just pushed my butts with her had, curled her body and caught me tightly because of pain and of pleasure! She moved her pussy in a random motion. God spare me, the sperm spilled within 5 minutes the slushy cum was overflowing and she was gasping for air and she was gasping for one more time for feedback mail me at rahul.smart04@ gmail.com/rahul.smart04@yah oo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment