Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kalpana - My Physics Teacher part 2

“None of business!” Kalpana tried to walk away from me. Being the persistent one, I followed her and managed to convince her to trust in me. She finally caved in and answered, “I’ll tell you as to what’s bothering me after you take care of dispersing the students to the parking lot.” Half an hour later, I returned to the auditorium to find that everyone had left with the exception of the ancillary staff and Kalpana. I led her out to the foyer outside the auditorium and enquired as to what was troubling her. She broke down in tears and said that she found about her husband’s extra marital affair with the history teacher working in the same school. Without a thought, I put my arm around her shoulder to console her. She immediately shrugged me off and said that the people in the auditorium might get the wrong idea and could get her and me in trouble. In fact, she suggested that we’d go to her lab. It was getting late and the buses had left. Kalpana assured that she’d drop me home. I whipped out my mobile and told my parents that I’ve extra work in School and I’d be late. The two of us reached the lab and she explained as to how she always suspected her husband’s affair, but was in disbelief that it was with our history teacher. Kalpana reached for the drawer and took out a bottle of Whiskey with two glasses. She poured in both the glasses and we had our round of drinks. Sadness was written all over her face; she paced towards the window and was gazing out in sorrow. I felt the instinct to hug her and so I followed her and put both my arms around her neck. She responded by placing her arms around my torso and sobbed uncontrollably into my shoulder. A few minutes later, my hands migrated towards her head and my fingers were caressing with her hair. Kalpana found it very relaxing and snuggled closer towards me, while her sobs reduced. I told her to take deep breathes and relax. Her soft breasts were being pressed against my chest and it was one of those moments to cherish.

 I took that as a signal of approval and went on to massage her neck and shoulder areas. Clearly, she was enjoying it with her heavy breathing. I took the liberty by taking off her jacket and continued to caress her back. Now, this is where the fun begins. My confidence was growing and I planted some kisses on her forehead while she was letting out soft moans. We kissed each on the lips passionately for about ten minutes before I began nibbling her neck. Our hands were all over each other and exploring each other’s bodies. My fingers went to unbutton her shirt one by one. When I placed my hands over her bare hips, a surge of electricity passed through my body. Kalpana gave a mischievous smile and asked me, “Have you had sex with your girlfriend?” I responded while ripping her skirt off. “Apart from making out on our dates… not really.” I was biting her belly like a possessed dog. Kalpana grabbed my hair and told me to not leave any love bites. Naturally, I was a bit disappointed to hear that because I really wanted her to remember me with the marks I left on her. Suddenly, an idea struck me. “Do you love being tickled?” “What? Huh...” Before she could even finish her sentence, I caught her hands and locked her legs with mine and began tickling her belly and under-arms. Kalpana could barely contain herself from laughing. Her laugh was incredibly sexy and that made me do it more. She was squirming around in delight. I zoned onto her belly button and ran rings around it with my tongue. I turned her around and unhooked her bra and threw it away. My hands immediately cupped them and I was instantly twiddling with her nipples while nibbling her ear lobes. I jokingly said, “Ma’am, you look beautiful without your clothes on.” She playful slapped my chest and said, “Don’t call me Ma’am, call me Kalpana.” Then, I kissed her nipples and was rolling my tongue on her areola in a circular motion. She grabbed my head and pushed me further into her bosom. Then with the left breast, I clenched her nipple and flicked it repeatedly with my tongue. This was driving her absolutely wild. After satisfying myself by playing her breasts, I focussed my attention to her pussy. I ripped her underwear off and I stripped myself naked in the process. In a very gentle manner, I licked along her hood and clit. This got her pulses racing and her breathing quickened. But I didn’t hold back. I wanted her to experience her best orgasm. Few minutes later, I aggressively began to play around with her clit. Her body convulsed, and throbbed uncontrollably. She pushed my head into her pussy with both her hands. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment