Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sexy Innocent Wife Nitya Turns Into A Nasty Fucking Bitch part 2

Nitya was very hot in her wet red saree. She didn’t wear any bra so I was able to notice her erect nipples pokies protruding out thru her blouse and wet saree. Her wet saree stuck to round ass and thunder thighs, leaving her waist and navel open with water droplets. Her hair was also wet and few droplets over her shivering lips and chin. Now while I was checking out Nitya, she was staring at the Swamyji. Swamiji was six foot tall, around 35yrs had broad hairy chest, fair complexion, muscular body and boarded a bearded look with little longer hair. His facial features were as of a Hollywood hunk. He was almost naked just a thin cotton towel wrapped around his waist. Nitya was staring at Swamiji’s hairy broad bulky chest, his abs covered with hair, his tuff ass and mostly his half erect penis pokie which was evident due to the thin wet towel. I saw the lust in Nitya’s eyes which I rarely found. I understood her emotions and tried to pretend that I didn’t notice because of the condition we were in. But Nitya after checking him out turned to me and stared me to me into my eyes deeply. I was afraid of nothing should be true which I was thinking in mind. But her emotion was so clear. I understood that she wanted to fuck him. I didn’t know how to respond. Then she took few steps closer to Swamiji and bent over by pretending as if to pick up some flowers showing full view of her Huge beautiful booty ass covered by thin layer of her wet red saree to Swamiji and then when she turned back she dropped her saree down for Swamiji to be able to see her huge boobs and nipples clearly visible through her transparent bra. Then the Swamiji’s dick has raised to an unimaginable size. He slowly lost his concentration and started looking at Nitya. His erection was full and for sure I knew he had a dick of size 8” compared to 5 inch of mine. Nitya asked me to come aside for a chat. I was shocked, this was the first time I saw a boldness in her. Never before she was like this. She was always soft sensitive and sentimental. She said “ Look Ram, this is a divine thing and I want to do it for our parents. I am not interested in doing such things but you know I have no other option. Swamiji is Brahmin and in good shape. No women would reject to have sex with him and have kids with him. So please understand”. I was jolted for a moment. I said are you out of your mind and got angry. Then she said “ Ram you have no rights to get angry over me, instead I should be angry on you for how kind of husband you turned out. And since iam a good wife I am taking your permission. What would you do if I don’t tell you and still have other relations. Be thankful you are in a better position. Just few moments I will spend with him and after that I am all yours”. That is what she told me and left. She asked me to either wait or leave to home and Then she went to the Swamiji as if this was her last chance to him as a deep lover. These incidents were piercing my heart like a dagger and the worse was still coming. She went to Swamiji and I was observing them from far behind a temple pillar. Her lustful beautiful eyes were focused on Swamiji. When Swamy turned to her and asked something, most probably about me, tears started flowing through her eyes. Then Swamiji calmed her down by placing his hands on Nitya’s shoulders and neck. I was so sorry for wife who is about to do it with a stranger only because iam sterile. That means I can fuck, I get erection and everything, but only thing is my sperms don’t have a ability to reproduce. That is what I was lacking. So it was sentimental in the beginning. Then Swamy and Nitya walked towards the backside of the temple to Swamy’s house, which was basically a hut. Once they went inside the hut I immediately found a window into the hut and settled there to watch all the action. First thing I saw was Swamiji talking to Nitya whose eyes were filled with lust and tears, and she was drapped in wet clothes. He said “ So Nitya beti, I thought you had only problem with bearing children with your husband, but now I realize that you are also sex deprived. Hmm That’s a serious problem. I can get rid off your both the problems provided you should not stop me and also convince your husband and your family by lies or what ever you feel comfortable and also should stop my treatment with you”. Nitya said “ Swamiji iam offering my 100% body and mind to you. Please take control of it as iam not able to. Enjoy it. Destroy it. But I want satisfaction”. Saying that she hugged him tightly like never before she hugged me. All the above conversation came as a 10,000volts shock to me Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment