Saturday, October 19, 2013

Driver ke Sath - Full Hot English Sex Story part 5

He lifted me gently and removed my shirt. He slowly unhooked my bra from behind and removed that too. I lay stark naked in front of him. He bends forward and started massaging my breasts. I left out a moan that’s the first sound that came out of me after a long time. He bend forward and started sucking my nipple this hand started fingering my pussy my vagina was so wet and it had expanded to accommodate not two but three of his fingers. I felt a shredder through me as his fingers found my G Spot. I shivered and shook in his arms as he sucked my pussy clean. I was in such a state that I least cared about anyone seeing us in this state. There was sound of the zip opening and I realized that I am going to get my first sex. But the cabbie did not insert his tiger in to me but pulled me towards him. I brought my face close to his penis. I was so aroused that I sucked his swollen head of his penis and drank his entire sperm when he cum. He fingered me again till I got multiple orgasms. I lay spent, naked next to the driver. He dressed but did not let me dress up. He kept caressing me all the way home and when we neared my house and he opened his pant and I again asked for his much needed last blowjob and he kept pressing my breasts and licking my navel. I finally got the will to get out of the car and go home. I slept peacefully in my house. Shit! I did not even ask his name. I don’t care much though. Life is simple Enjoy it. Let’s not complicate it unnecessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment