Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sexy Innocent Wife Nitya Turns Into A Nasty Fucking Bitch part 4

She moaned a long breath when he did that. His shaft was like a automated tool. Huge and fast. Nitya cute little pussy was being destroyed for ever by Swamiji. He kept on fucking without a pause. Nitya was moaning and asking him for more. She said, “ That’s all you got, Fuck me, Aahhhh, AAAh, AAAAhhhhhhhhh, AAAhhh, Fuck me hard, Fuck me hard, Yes like that, common keep fucking, don’t stop”. And so on. Swamiji’s thrusts were pushing Nitya away from her position. Then Swamiji, asked her to flip over for Doggy. She did and Swamy held her hair tightly and started fucking her in doggy style. It was as if he was riding a horse. He was so violent and brutal. I was able to see, his huge dick going in and coming out of Nitya’s small vagina which was stretched to its maximum limits to host the huge shaft of Swamy. While dog fucking her Swamiji slowly inserted his right hand thumb into Nitya’s Anus. Once he pushed the whole thumb into her, her moans doubled and she said, “You really know how to completely satisfy a women right”. Them Swamiji smiled and kept on doing his job. Dog fucking her vagina and Finger Fucking her Anus. Nitya was in the clouds. The water on their bodies evaporated due to the heat generated by the coupled. Nitya’s multiple orgasms where dripping onto the floor. Swamiji was also very close to finish line. He told Nitya, Here you go bitch, i am going to unleash huge loads of sperms into you. Hope your wish will be fulfilled. Then Nitya removed his dick from her vagina and told him, “ Not yet. Not so soon Swamiji. I am not only desperate of pregnancy my major problem is a good sexual life. Which I guess you can offer me. It will be free and you can explore me whenever, wherever you want. I will be your slave. I will let you know when i am really interested in having children”. My heart broke into million pieces when I heard that. Then Swamiji asked what now. She said “ I will not let your load of cum go waste”. Saying that Nitya took his huge dick and blowed it for few second and BANG. Loads of cum gushed over her mouth and face and hair. She swallowed a whole lot and licked the dick to the very last drop of Swamiji’s cum. Then Swamiji said, “Ok bitch. I liked bitches like you. I will take this opportunity and provide you fucking whenever you want. Now lets go to your faggot husband. He must be doubting you”. Then Nitya laughed and said “ Don’t worry Swamiji, he is a dick head, I already told him that iam fucking you, he cannot do anything to stop me”. Them Swamiji said “ Oh its really exciting to fuck a wife while her husband knows i am fucking her. WOW. So next time lets do this at your place”. Nitya said “ Oh yes sure Swamiji”. I will dress up and leave now that Faggot waited too long. Let me at least go and show him my skin, which will be enough for him to jack off to night”. Both laughed happily and went out of the hut. Even I ran to the temple entrance as if I am waiting for Nitya. Then she came back to me and spoke to me very innocently as if she did nothing, though we both know what happened. She told me not to make it a big scene, because of the family problem we have. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment