Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Father Fucked The Maid part 2

She timidly obeyed. Her hooks came open one after another and Kavita pulled away her blouse. She wore a white, old worn out bra. She covered herself with her arms. Kavita pulled both arms away. She lifted her hands and there was a bush of hair between her arms. “Tum bahut khush naseeb ho. Tumhe humne apnaya. Tum abhi mere liye kuch karna chaho to main tumhe ek bahut important kaam dungi.” [You’re lucky. We adopted you. If you are keen, I want to give you a very important task.] “Main taiyar hoon. Main chahti hoon kee aap mujhe umar bhar ke liye apnayen. Aur aapki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi.” [I’m ready. I want you to take care of me lifelong. And I’ll do anything to keep you happy.] Kavita took her to another room and I could imagine what is going to follow. Dudhiya will be fucked by my Brij, my horny dad. Kavita made Dudhiya shave her private areas, and gave her some tips on how to satisfy her master, Brij. That night, Kavita told Brij that she had a surprise for her. He looked at her lustily. “Kaunsi bra pehni hai? Koi naya color hai kya? Kya aaj mujhe gaand se ghusne degi?” [Which bra are you wearing today? Is it a new color? Or are you allowing me to have anal sex?” Kavita clapped her hands and Dudhiya walked into the room. She was dressed in white saree. For the first time, I saw her hair neatly combed and open. For the first time, I saw her wearing my mom’s pink lipstick. And for the first time, she was wearing jasmine flowers on her hands. Her saree was tied 4 inches below her navel and her waist was covered with another line of jasmine flowers. “Saab, aap white lungi me bahut ache dikhte ho.” She said shamelessly. [You look sexy in white lungi.] “Main bina lungi ke bhi bahut acha lagta hoon. Dekhogi? Brij was staring at her navel. [I look sexier even without it. Want to see?] She looked up and then to Kavita, “Memsaab, aap jante hain kie maine 4 saal se choda nahin hai. Mujhe aapkie madad chahiye.” [Madam, you know I haven’t been fucked for 4 years. I want your help.] “Arre. Usse kya madad poochti hai? Woh to aaj bhi nayi dulhan kie tarha mere bistar par maze leti hai. Main tumhe bahut narami se chodunga. Bada maza aayega.” [Why are you asking her help? Even today, she sleeps on my bed like a virgin and enjoys. I will handle you gently and give you good fun.] She insisted for Kavita to be there in the room while Brij would fuck her. So it was agreed. I saw Brij removing his white juba. Dudhiya had been prepared for the night. She had a good bath, and was lying on the bed with only blouse and petticoat. Her navel was shining in pristine beauty. Kavita had removed her own pink saree and sat on the nearby sofa to watch her maid in action. Kavita had been uncomfortable during her periods. Now, since she had a replacement for her, she was a bit relieved. She loved Brij and his lovely cock. His cock was a magic wand. It drove her mad when it was inside her tunnel of love. And he stroked her till she yelled in orgasm. And he would suck away on her boobs till morning. I and Kavita saw the way Brij took Dudhiya to great pinnacles of orgasm. She had not worn a bra, so her nipples were very visible through the thin material of the blouse. He tore away the brand new white blouse. Her white boobs and dark brown nipples were erect in pleasure. He kept rolling his hands on both of them and kneaded. She was enjoying. After four long years of no sex, here was a man who could be of some solace for her. She brought her right boob on top of his mouth and pressed it for him to suck. Brij kept sucking and nuzzling on them. Particularly he was staring at her underarms. They were clean shaven and sexy. After a whole lot of sucking, he made her lie down and made both her hands above her head. Then, he kissed her armpits and moved his nose all around the area that was shaved. Dudhiya had never been explored in her armpits. She had never known about keeping them clean for such pleasures. She laughed with the tickle. She giggled to bring her arms down, but Brij held both her hands firmly above her head. He licked the area and she giggled in ticklish sensation. Although it tickled, her cunt was going wet with the sensation. Her boobs were equally excited. He sucked at both of them with pure delight. And while all this was happening, both I and Kavita were wet down there. I was rubbing the sides of my cunt. Soon, Brij and Dudhiya were aroused and wanted to fuck each other. Dudhiya said, “Saab, mujhe bahut maza aaya. Ab main todi der aapke laude se khelungi. Mera marad mujhe haath bhi nahin lagane deta tha. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment