Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Cheating Wife Mona part 2

She was moaning, fuck me hard, harder, have always wanted to be fucked. Dinesh asked her to lie on the side ways and to hold her legs together and started fucking her that position into her pussy for last few minutes. She was yelling fuck me harder you bastards and I m coming Sushil immediately utilised the opportunity and also put his cock again in her mouth while Dinesh just kept ramming her pussy without mercy and the whole room was filled with moaning. Dinesh and Mona and Sushil came together and they all collapsed on each other for a while at that time she told that she has never cum this much in her whole life and she would like to have more such sessions. So she said this is the best ever sex she had then they all rested. I slowly slid out and walked to my car too shocked to do anything my legs were numb and brain was confused did not know who to trust ,I always thought that she was a honest and loving life. She came back looking very tired and I asked her what happened and she said had too much work and immediately lay in bed and went to sleep in the morning when she was taking the shower and I went inside. She had all marks on her body when I asked about them she said that those were some rashes while going to office she mentioned that tonight that have a official party and she would be late and I was wondering what to do with my life in a couple of months she got a promotion and became cluster head of a few branches and dedicated the same to her hard work but only I knew what hard work she was talking about. Please send your feedbacks to donsexy5555@ yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment