Saturday, October 19, 2013

Read next part of story part 4

nothing to be ashamed off, but removing panty in front of a cabbie is a horror story. No, I told him. I am sorry madam; I was just worried about your safety that’s all. Damn it! Why is this guy like this Ok, I said but, in one condition, you will not look this side. No problem madam actually my panty was wet and I did not want him to see it. What am I doing at 1 am sitting inside this cab? I inserted my hand from below the skirt as I lifted my hand to reach for my panty. I realized that in this process I am also lifting my skirt along with my hand when my hand reached my thighs, even my skirt had also been lifted exposing my thigh. I looked at the driver and he was looking at the other direction. I cannot lift my skirt all the way up to my panty its stupidity. I let the skirt remain lifted till up to my thighs. I undid the knot of my skirt. Loosened it and inserted both my hands and pulled down my panty. It was such a sloppy action that if the cabbie was looking he could have seen my entire assets clearly and I tried to calm myself down. I started taking long breaths with some effort I pulled down my panty. I kept the panty back in my bag but before I could tie the knot of my skirt and pull down the skirt from below my thighs. The cabbie turned towards me and asked if I am done. I screamed. I tried to pull down my skirt hard but in that haste my hand hit the chai glass kept in front of me and the entire chai fell all over my shirt and skirt. I jumped as a reflex and my panty slid down further revealing the driver most portion of my ass. The cabbie in the confusion and tension automatically brought forward his hand and tried to wipe away the chai from my skirt pulling it further down bringing my vagina in his full view. There was shock in his eyes. The pain of the hot tea touching my stomach and thighs was also unbearable. I went into hysteria and desperately tried to cover my modesty but it did no good as I stepped on my long skirt thereby pulling it further down. The driver understood my state of mind and clutched both my arms and told me to stop panicking. It’s alright I tried to cover my pussy with my hands. He again pressed both my arms with his hands and told me to calm down. I regained my senses. There I was with my shirt lifted and my skirt half way down sitting in front of the unknown person. I stared at him. He opened a small compartment on his car and took out and cloth. He slowly wiped the chai from my navel. I was in a state of shock. I was drained and had no power to react. He sensed that. He removed my hand covering my vagina and slowly wiped the chai from there too. He then slowly pulled down my skirt and removed it from below my legs. I was numb. He spread my legs apart and wiped the cloth in between my things and also wiped my vagina. I was sitting bottomless in a car now with this driver touching my private parts. Madam he shook me again. I did nothing to cover my vagina and he has seen me naked below my stomach. No need of going to the bushes to pee, Madam, He said he stretched his hand and from back seat he pulled out a 1.5 liter Miranda bottle and gave it to me. I gave him a confused look and he kept the bottle in between my legs and pressed the nozzle part near my pee hole. I was ashamed and humiliated, little aroused, can’t deny that, but yes and I peed inside that bottle with him watching me. My mouth was dry and no words came out. It was like watching a movie in mute. He took the bottle from me and closed it with a lid and threw it out of the window. It was 1:20 am and the roads were near deserted. I sat bottomless in the car too shocked to say anything. He then raised the window near my side. It was a black tinted glass and also raised the one in his side. My skirt was lying in the back seat. He started the car and took it forward. I made no attempt to wear my skirt. I sat with my legs spread in the front seat. He stopped the car in a corner of a road. He then slowly made me lie back on my seat and pulled it back to the maximum extent possible. I was now lying flat on the seat. He slowly kept his hand on my thighs. I did not have the power to take his hand off. My mind screamed that this was all wrong but I did nothing. He brought his hand and started removing my shirt buttons. He removed all my buttons and spread my shirt apart. I wore a black bra inside.Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment