Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rekha Ki Office Mai Chudai part 2

I am about to cum, she only whimpered and said, cum in my ass, that was all I needed to hear as I thrust in one last time and exploded deep in her ass and spurts of thick gooey cum went flying into her ass and coated the walls, my cock twitched with every spurt, Rekha just stay like that, letting the cum flow into her ass aaaahhhh, I moaned as I pulled out, my cock was totally wet with a mixture of cum and ass fluids, as I pulled out the cum spilled out as the ass muscles worked to throw out the deposits, it was one nasty sight. This was just the beginning of our wild sessions together; eventually I had sex with her in both her holes, she would never refuse me and I hope that you all like this true story of mine. Please send your reply on jhakas180001@ gmail.com Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment