Saturday, October 19, 2013

Driver ke Sath - Full Hot English Sex Story part 2

The security called my extension and told me that there were no more official office cabs left so he had to arrange for some local cab service for my drop. It will I take him some time before he could arrange me one I just wanted to hit my bed and sleep like a log. I dozed off in my seat. The office phone rang nonstop till my brain sensed some faint sound and ordered myself to come to my senses to pick it up. Hello, I murmured. The security had found me a cabbie that would drop me home at this ungodly hour. My watch read 12:17 am and my house was little far away from office. Takes me 1hour 45 minutes to reach home in traffic but today I was hoping to reach in 1 hour at this time of the night. I packed up my stuff. I took the elevator down to the reception. I signed the register near the gate and the security guard pointed me to a white Tata Indica parked near the gate. I went near the car the front door was open for me to sit but there was no driver in sight. I sat in the front seat and pressed the horn coming, maimsaab, I heard the voice. I saw a man emerging out of the bush. He was taking a leak oooooh bloody hell! In my confusion to get home I had forgotten to take a leak myself and out of the blue my bladders felt heavy as if some unknown force refilled my kidney with urine like those bartenders fill and those pitchers with beer automatically when it’s empty in pubs forcing us to drink more and pay more. What a stupid comparison to state! I finally decided to hold on to all the liquid waste inside me till I reach home. The cab came and sat, closed his door. Touched the feet of a Ganesha's idol fixed on his front panel and murmured a silent prayer before turning on the ignition nice guy! I confirmed in my mind. Normally they should send a security guard along with me but no one accompanied me today but this cabbie looked decent with all praying and stuff. I decided not to panic and get some sleep on the way back. I opened the window and leaned back on the seat. Not much comfortable but the breeze started hitting my body and I felt cold as my sweat evaporated. I felt better. I opened window fully as he drove faster the wind started hitting me with stronger force and you can adjust the seat, madam. The cabbie spoke and he pointed me to a lever which pulls my seat backwards. Of course I knew about it and I pushed it back and now my seat became a semi sleeper bed. Nice, I leaned back and closed my eyes tried to get some much needed sleep but the wind hit me hard. I had not tucked in my shirt actually my shirt ended where my skirt started. I had not worn any slip inside. I wore a bra. The wind was trying to lift my shirt up and there was danger of my entire stomach being exposed to the driver. I held on to the shirt hard not allowing it to rise but the wind was hitting me harder every second. I decided to close the window. I asked the cabbie to put on the AC. Non AC cab madam. Now it was like a toaster inside. Nothing moved. The heat radiated from the engine making me sweat again. There was water in my bag and I drank it in a gulp. What a stupid thing to do. Shit! My bladder gave me an error message now, before it just showed a warning. We techies usually ignore the warning messages blindly but error messages have to be solved. Now it sounded like a "Stack overflow exception where on mother India have you seen a toilet on the highway when you needed one urgently. I prayed to god to make this drive back home faster. I was getting boiled alive inside the car. I was tired my eyes were drowsy and I feeling suffocated. The driver never gave a damn about my condition. He kept driving pretending like I never even existed. Can’t blame him, even he wanted to get back home. He looked like someone in mid 30's, father of 2 small kids probably, No mush thank god. He did not fit the looks of a psychopath serial killer who hunts overworked, underpaid, bladder full, suffocated, tortured, drowsy programmer on her way back home in the middle of the night nor did he? To hell with my thoughts I decided not to be so paranoid anymore. All I knew was that I will die in here with everything so hot. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment