Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sexy Innocent Wife Nitya Turns Into A Nasty Fucking Bitch part 3

I thought my wife was sacrificing for my helplessness, but she was actually looking for satisfaction which I was not providing her along with the prgnancy. Then the Swamiji caressed her back with his hands. He slowly dropped her pallu, then held her waist tightly and pulled her towards him. Nitya was raised herself up on toes and Started Kissing Swamy. They kissed like long lost lovers, passionately and Eroticly. While kissing Swami starting unhooking Nitya’s blouse and Nitya pulled Swamiji’s wet towel off. Swamiji removed her wet blouse to find her bare tits without any bra and Nitya with her shivering hands touched and started feeling his huge erect dick. He was an for sure an 8 Incher with solid diameter. As she felt the full size she looked deep into his eyes telling him that she cant wait longer. Then Swamiji also stared into her eyes and at the same time started caressing her Soft huge titties with long pink erect nipples with huge arola dripping water droplets and the managalsutra and a long pearl chain where hanging between those huge boobs giving an aesthetic look for an observer like me. Swamiji started sucking on those beautiful titties and also squeezed them like I never did before. Soft action was now becoming wild. Nitya was holding his head and pulling it into her boobs tightly while her numerous bangles made some sexy sounds. Also while Swamiji was busy chewing on those boobs Nitya voluntarily dropped her Saree which till now covering her waist and thighs. What an fantastic body and figure I said to myself. I felt guilty for not enjoying her beauty to the full extent. I thought she was sensitive and shy, But I slowly understood every women wants her man to treat her wildly while on bed. She had a golden thread over her waist and a busty round booty which made her look like a Goddess. Water droplets were dripping down from her huge hair to her lower back then onto her round curvy ass. Then Swamiji after sucking Nitya’s boobs out, grabbed her ass and pushed his face into her crotch. Her pink pussy was fresh and soft, and Swamiji was savouring all of it. She Moaned little louder this time and collapsed in ecstasy on to the bare floor. Even Swamiji jumped over her onto the floor not to stop licking her pussy and clit. Now her legs were up in the air and Swamiji’s head digging deep into her crotch. Nitya was cuddling his hair and simultaneously pushing his head deep into her vagina. I was able to hear swamiji licking Nitya pussy like he licked an ice cream. Nitya was moaning as Swamiji licked and also was squeezing her huge boobs at a time. And suddenly she squirted on the Swamiji’s face while still locking his head at her pussy with her legs. Then both laughed while Swamiji said “You re really a fucking whore, are you not”. Nitya said “I am a Fucking nasty whore. Then Fuck me. Fuck me like you never fucked anyone before. Fuck me”. Swamiji said “ Oh Yes Bitch come take my meat into your mouth then I might think about it”. Saying that he stood up. Nitya said “ With pleasure my master”. Saying that she kneeled in front of the Swamiji and Started sucking his huge dick. Never ever in my life I have seen Nitya talking this way or doing this way. She used to sometimes hold my dick but I never asked to suck it nor she forced herself. But now she was sucking Swamiji’s penis as if she was born only to suck dicks. She was brushing his Penis onto her teeth and he was gagging her with his tool into her deep throat. Saliva was flowing out of her mouth as swamiji fucked her deep throat. She was making these noises whenever her throat was clogged with his huge dick which was really erotic. I was really enjoying this ORGY between Nitya and Swamiji except for the fact she is my own cute sweet wife who is being treated like a fucking whore by some stranger. And she was also enjoying it. Swamiji’s treatment shocked me. Because I thought men should treat women softly and politely. But never knew that treating them wildly is the way to arouse women. Swamiji was hlding her wet hair tightly and forcing his dick into her mouth till it reaches deep throat where her breathing stops and only release it until she was unable to breath. And she didn’t even say a word. Nitya was having fun doing all this stuff. Then Swamiji pushed Nitya onto the floor roughly. She fell on her back. Swamiji said, “ Bitch lets do it now common i will grant you your wish, i am going to fuck you like never before”. Saying that he jumped on her and inserted his huge dick into her vagina. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment