Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kalpana - My Physics Teacher part 4

--- Epilogue --- In the classes, Kalpana would deliberately ignore me to make me mad. However, in between classes and breaks, we’d grope each other when nobody’s around. I managed to have sex with her on few more occasions during School year. But, the first time sex in the lab was the most memorable of the bunch. After graduation, I left the country and would return during holidays to see my parents. I made it a point to inform her whenever I was in town. Needless to say, she was delighted to see me and would arrange some place to have a quickie. In fact, I had sex without condom in the later encounters and even managed to have anal sex. My parents left the country after a few years and there was no way of going back to my old place. However, I did visit there a few months ago in transit and made a trip to my old School to greet the teachers. Kalpana was still there and learnt that she’d been promoted to the position of Supervisor. She had divorced her husband and married another teacher from the same School. They are happily married with a child of 2 years. As of today, I keep in touch with through emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment