Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Hot SIS part 2

she washed my arms, my legs, chest, then she got to my penis, now it wasn’t the biggest thing in the world but for Didi Sajda, it was the reason why she was here, she applied the soap on her hands and started to jerk me off, making sure all my penis was clean, unlike my mother doing this Didi Sajda spent a long time doing this, she seemed to take her time, but then she asked me a question I didn’t expect Sajda: does this is feel nice. I wasn’t sure what she asked, but then I thought to myself, am I enjoying myself? She asking me how I am feeling, and I questioned it, how am I feeling, I stopped to wonder, and I realised I was enjoying myself, I felt a sensation that I didn’t understand, I didn’t know about before, so I answer her honestly, I was shaken, Me: It’s ok, what is it Sajda: its science, remember in the book,this is masturbating, its nice isn’t it Me: yes, In all this I didn’t notice, but my penis became hard, very hard, I never knew it could feel like this before, was a totally unimaginable thought, but it was happening, and sajda kept on jerking me, putting those soapy hands all over my dickhead and pumped, the noise of the soap and her hands was a drug itself. Sajda: fizzan, soon your going to get a feeling, tell me when ok, I was lost, I was caught in the moment, I actually could feel as if something was building inside me, and my elder sister was making this happen, I was getting breathless, I could feel an end coming, I graned a little Sajda: come on fizzan, good boy, make didi happy, I felt it drawing closer, and then the inevitable happened, I came, I reached an orgasm, my first orgasm and it was an unforgettable experience, thanks to my didi, Sajda: how did that feel Fizzan Me: it was nice, but what did you do, Sajda: what was an orgasm, I was shocked when you told me, you never had one before, this is how you do it, and I want you to promise me, you will keep on doing it yourself, Me: ok didi, Sajda: fizzan you can’t tell this to anybody ok, if you do, I will tell your mother and father that your naughty, I was scared by this but I agreed, Me: ok didi, I won’t, She finished washing me off, and told me to get out of the bathtub, I got dressed and did my homeworks, As the night approached, I was watching a film all of a sudden the I heard my did call to me, I went towards the stairs and found that it came from the bathroom again, I approached the door, and replied, sajda didi asked me to get her a towel, as she forgot to take one, I got a towel from the towel cupboard, and I entered the bathroom, and there she was, sajda didi, was totally naked, dripping in water, her hair was wet, her nipples had drops of water falling off them, it was the first time I saw a naked women and it was truly an amazing experience, and It was going to get a lot more better, Sajda did took the towel off me, and saw me, look at her, she asked me a question, Sajda: Fizzan is this the first time you seen a naked girl, Me: yes, Sajida: really, are you sure, don’t lie Me: no really I haven’t, Sajda: not even you mother or your sisters body, you never seen them before, Me: no, Sajda: really, I tell you what, your mum has a great body, your sister aswell, Me: you seen them naked before Sajda: sure have, tell me something, would u like too, Me: what you mean, Sajda: if you could wish to see your mom or sister naked who would you choose, I had to think, I couldn’t believe I was, but for the first time, I wanted to stop asking to too many questions and just go with the flow, I guess I didn’t want to ruin this experience Me: I think my sister, Sajda: why, also, fizzan, I want to you to take our your penis for me, and do the thing I taught you, I was puzzled to say the least Me: why, Sajda: please, you promised I took off my trousers and removed my underwear, and took out my penis, and held it in my hand, and started to move it slowly, up and down, while she stood drying herself off with the towel, Sajda: good boy, now tell me, why your sister, Me: I think, she is pretty, Sajda: really, well she is, your right, her body is like mine, do you like my body fizzan? I looked at her again, the way her body jiggled with her drying herself, thinking yes she was beautiful, as I continued to masturbate in front of her, and I started to get hard, Me: yes you are pretty, Sajida: well, if you saw your sister, you would like her as well then, look at a woman body, its different to a man, I have breasts, and I don’t have a penis like you, remember the question about a female sex organ, this is what a woman has, its called a vagina, Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment