Saturday, October 19, 2013

Love To Lust With Neelam Bhabhi part 3

There I can see straight in her eyes and I can see that she was definitely crying as I was sipping my drink, she came near me and slapped me tight on my face. I lost hold of glass and it broke on falling on ground. I looked at Neelam and she was still having tears in her eyes. She shouted why are you here? To ruin my life? I said no Neelam, I was here just to thank you both for that welcome dinner. She said like this you want to thank me by making my husband drink like hell, this is your way to thank me by making things worse for me. I am very much sick of my husband’s drinking habit and you didn’t found any gift other than this poison which is ruining my life” and she started crying. Tears were falling down her cheeks making them red. She was looking more beautiful than any time back. I said “sorry Neelam bhabhi, I didn’t wanted this all to happen please don’t cry, I can’t see you crying. She again shouted “who the hell are you to take care of me; my husband is there to take care of me.
I said Bhabhi I and you very well can see this thing that how much your husband loves you. She was continuously crying. I took the name of God and after holding her hands I said Neelam bhabhi, I love you like anything. The very first moment I saw you I fell for you. She shouted again at me this is the way you love someone by peeping into her blouse. This time I didn’t have anything to say I just gained some courage and kissed her on her lips. She slapped me again and asked me to leave the place immediately but I did not go, I hold her in my arms tightly and said this is the thing I am doing because I love you and I kissed her gain. This time I was madly sucking her lips and my tongue went inside her mouth and I licked every part of the saliva we exchanged. She was trying very hard to get out of my grip but my hold was stronger than her resistance. I continued sucking her lips like a mad dog and finally her resistance decreased and I could feel her tongue exploring my mouth now. We kissed like that for 10 min and my hand started exploring her beautiful assets. I pressed her boob with my right hand and she moaned during the kiss itself. She held my head from behind and was passionately sucking my lips. We parted from the kiss and moved to the bottom of her earlobe. I sucked her earlobe and kissed the back of her neck. Her moaning was increasing. She was continuously making sound like mm ahaaaahahhhh. I moved a little bit lower and started pressing her boobs from over her top itself her moaning was getting louder and I feared that his husband might wake up. I removed her top and now she was in her black bra. Her bra was lacy type from which her pink nipples were clearly visible. I madly started sucking her nipples from over her bra. She was continuously moaning and said please bite them and don’t leave them untouched crush them harder and her moans were making me hornier and instead of unhooking her bra, I tore it and took her nipple in my mouth and kept on biting and licking it. I was licking both of her nipples one by one and now my hands went further down and started caressing her pussy from over the jeans. She removed my shirt and started licking my chest. We both were on fire by this time and there was no turning back. I was biting her nipples and was trying to force the milk out of them and I do succeed in it when I get some traces of milk. Milk was salty a bit but I was really enjoying nailing the girl of my dream and her moans mmm aahhahhhhahh. Were completely filling the whole room and now I started licking her pussy from over her jeans and this was definitely driving her mad. I removed her jeans and now my love was in her laced black panty. I touched her pussy it was completely drenched with her own juices. I licked it from over her panty and her pussy was releasing such amount of juices as if it was silent from a long time. I removed her panty and pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, which made Neelam bhabhi moan like hell. She held my head and pushed it towards her pussy. I was licking every drop of juice released by her pussy. She moaned lick it Rahul, lick it that bastard Shivam never go down and lick it. I am all yours from now and go deeper and deeper and her moans were making me more excited and I started to lick and finger her pussy at the same time. This drove her crazy and her body started giving thumps. She cum and a load of juice was flowing out of her pussy. I never had tasted any girl’s juices but I was so damn good in taste that I drank it till the last drop. Neelam was lying naked on sofa and breathing heavily. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment