Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kalpana - My Physics Teacher part 3

Finally she exploded and let out a series of overpowering moans. She looked me in the eye and said, “It’s time for me to return the favour Siddharth.” Kalpana pushed me onto the chair behind me and got on her knees. She grabbed my shaft and was sliding her hands over it. With her other hand, she was playing with my balls as if they were toys for little children. I loved seeing the childish side of Kalpana. Before I knew it, she welcomed my stick with the moist warmth of her mouth. I gasped in delight. Never thought blowjobs would be this magnificent- the closest thing to heaven on Earth perhaps. Kalpana was quite experienced in sex and I saw my penis disappear and reappear periodically from her mouth. “I never thought I’d get my dick sucked by my Physics teacher.” I blurted out in ecstasy. “Life is funny. Isn’t it?” Kalpana replied looking at me in the eye and took my bone straight back in.

 “Hey Kalpana, I think I’m going to cum in some time now.” She ignored me and continued slathering my dick. I grabbed her head and came in her mouth. Kalpana glared at me in dismay and spat the load out. “I’m sorry, but I thought you ignored what I’d said.” I picked her up and tried to reason with her. Annoyed, she pushed me away and gargled her mouth with Whiskey and sputtered it onto the sink. I grabbed a towel from the desk and wiped her mouth off. At least, she had cooled down a bit. Meanwhile, I was genuinely concerned if I had fluffed the opportunity to have sex with Kalpana. So, I worked my hands over her body while apologizing profusely. Kalpana pushed me away and began ravaging through her hand bag. “Here. Put this on. We don’t have much time.” She tossed a condom to me. I was awashed with utter relief. Hurriedly, I cleared the clutter from her table and made her lie on it. I began teasing her pussy by massaging my Tool over her clit. “Fuck me now!” She raised her voice in anger and eagerness. And so I did. Slowly, I saw my dick slide into her heavenly orifice. I wanted her to make her horny, so I tormented her by slowing up as much as possible. Now, I brought out a totally different animal in her. “Fuck me hard. Use all the force Siddharth.” Kalpana was wild. I upped the pace of fucking. “Uh, oh, yeah, argh, ooh, yes… fuck me. Do it hard and rough.” My hands were on her thighs and the sounds of love making dominated the room. Luckily, no one was left in School, so we could be as loud as wanted. The sound of my thighs ramming into her butt were heavenly. I continued slamming her for a while and decided to change the position. Watching her boobs bounce all over the place was a sight to behold. Instinctively, I picked her up and made her lean against her desk. Her butt was so sexy, that I cupped them with both my hands and worked around them like dough. I made her feel relaxed and spanked the buns with the most brutal force I could gather. “Siddharth! Why did you hit me so hard?” screamed Kalpana in agony. “Well… the naughty students get hit. Now, the roles have been reversed.” I retorted back. I smacked her ass several more times until they became red. That’s when I decided to pummel her pussy from behind in doggy style. I clutched her hips tightly and hammered her with all the might I could imagine. Kalpana was moaning and screaming in euphoria. “I’ve never been fucked like this in my entire life Siddharth!” My hands managed to grope her breasts while I was fucking and then gently pulled her hair. “Pull it hard!” she commanded. I collected all her hair into my hands and yanked it towards me. She had to arch her back to accommodate me. Then I felt that my energy levels were dropping, Kalpana wanted to take over. She told me sit on the chair while she angled her glory hole onto my Package. Kalpana made herself comfortable and commenced bouncing on me. My lips were all over her lovely body. This was the opportunity to strike small talk with Kalpana. “Kalpana, you are a lovely woman. I’m so grateful to be here with you.” I remarked. “The pleasure is all mine. I made a conscious decision today and I’ve not regretted it one bit.” Later, I came all over her pussy and cleaned her up being the gentleman I was. Both of us got dressed up and she dropped me back home at 1030 in the night. Time flew and we enjoyed each other’s company for an hour and a half. Kalpana gave me a parting kiss as I left the car Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment