Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Hot SIS part 1

My name is Fizzan, I live in the UK, im 26, I think it must be at least 10 years of my life that I have been reading stories on this site, and I must say, I enjoy it very much, and I have built up the courage to write about myself, I been wanting to for a long time, but like I said, I never had the heart to open up my world and share it with the hundreds of thousands of users here, do I really want strangers to read my experience and masturbate to them, to orgasm to my words and react to my emotions for a mere few seconds of mind numbing pleasures, turns out, I think I do. This was a long time ago, and I mean way long, let’s just say it was tender, and innocent to an extent. This is between myself and my elder sister though by relation she was my cousin, her name is sajda, in Arabic it means to prostrate, usually in a divine nature, very noble you may think, but like they say what is in a name, she was far from being spiritual. Well she was in one sense divine, she was very beautiful, she was slim but was busty, a 36C of perkiness on her chest, her nipples if I could remember were light and pinki, she had nice long legs, fair and seductively perfectly, and bottom of a professional model, it was so perfect, small but it popped out, when you slapped it, it would bounce as if it was dancing, and she had a nice tight pussy, small, pink, with a small sweet clitoris that begged to be worshiped, saying she was sexy was a understatement. She just turned 18, studied to be a nurse, and enjoyed studying very much, but she was no bookworm, oh no, she had a joyful side, a adventurous, and as I found out later on, a slightly naughty side, She use to come to our house a lot as she was friends with my older brothers and sisters, so being here on the weekend was the norm in my house, they loved spending time with each other, however as they all grew up and started becoming busy people, whenever sajida came to spend time, she found everyone became too busy for her, it wasn’t the same anymore, so she needed to pass time when she arrived enter, me. I spoke to her sometimes but mostly being in my own world I wasn’t too focused on her as a person, let alone sexually, but I found that she started talking to me more, asking if I needed help with school work. Mum though it is a great idea, they wanted me to do well in my studies, so the weekends was now my tutoring day with Sajda, an idea I wasn’t too keen on. A Few weeks passed and as promised, Sajda came, she taught me a few things on maths and science, then she has supper and went home, simple routines and this happened for months, until when the situations changed. On a particular day while Didi Sajda was teaching me science the topic of Reproduction came into order in my science book, now I saw things like these before and to be honest I was embarrassed about it, it was taboo in my eyes, I have no interest in this and I think its bad, so I told did that lets skip this chapter and do then next one, Sajda didn’t like my input, Sajda: why Fizzan Me: I have already covered this topic this week, Sajda: ok, let’s do a quiz Oh no, she wanted to quiz me? Why? Who cares, but looks like she wanted to, and I had a feeling she was going to get what she wanted Sajda: what is the female sex organ called I was stunned, and to be honest, I didn’t know the answer, so I panicked and made a fool of myself Me: I don’t know, Sajda: ok, what is the male sex organ called? Me: I don’t know, Sajda seemed shocked, she was really pissed, and I looked like an asshole, this wasn’t making me look any smart and it certainly wasn’t going to make me get into her good books, but suprising she kept asking questions Sajda: do you know what an orgasm is, what masturbation is, I had no idea, so I said it straight, no I didnt know, Sajda said ok, she did skip the chapter and decided to move on, it was an interesting conversation, little did I know it would lead to interesting events. One week, all the family was away, I was sent to live with sajdas family for 2 days on the weekend, it was going to be boring and noting but studying to I wasn’t too keen on the idea but being naïve I went with the flow, at night time, sajda said to me to get ready for a bath, so I went into the bath room and starting to bath myself, when all of a sudden sajda stepped in, to be frank, I wasn’t too bothered, I was normal in my house for people to walk in or out while I was bathing, usually to grab things and then leave, sajda on the other hands wasn’t thinking on that level. She step in and said, “ok get up, let me wash you” I got up, and I was fully naked, she got some soap on her hands and started to wash me, Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment