Saturday, October 19, 2013

Love To Lust With Neelam Bhabhi part 2

She literally shouted at me to leave her apartment just now in a hurry I moved out and directly went to my room. I was damn scared that she might tell everything to her husband and he will report this to the owner of the house and in that case I will have to leave the room also but it was a mixed feeling inside my heart and I was scared for losing the room and at the same time I could not forget the sight of her beautiful melons. I masturbated thrice that night just thinking about her and my love for her was changed to lust for her and I want to have her at any cost now. I could not sleep the whole night and was continuously thinking of any idea which could save me from vacating the place and yes before going to sleep I got an idea which I thought would not only save me from leaving the place but also can fulfil my lust of having her. Next day it was
Sunday and I got up late since I slept late last night and was just rethinking my plan for the day when I saw Neelam bhabhi from my window. She was wearing a yellow color nighty and was looking damn stunning; even she did not have taken bath till now. I don’t know how come her husband doesn't look at her beauty. If I would have been in his place then I would have hardly left her for a second. She came to dry up some clothes and also to pick up those which were dried by now. A clothe fall from the rope very near to my window and she came near my window to pick that cloth up again she bends down to pick that clothe up, and to my surprise she wasn’t wearing any bra inside her nighty and I could clearly see her big round boobs and her small pink aloe. Trust me friends, none of you had ever seen such sexy pair of boobs in your life. My eyes were wide open and my dick was scratching inside my undies to get out. She picked that clothe up and accidently looked at my window and she again saw me peeping at her melons. I hurriedly closed my window and sat on my bed it was twice in two days and now I believed that she was not going to spare me. This time I could think of any other plans except the one last night. But the situations had gone worse since yesterday without thinking anything I took my bike and reached a wine shop and bought one bottle of black dog. I knew her husband Mr. Shivam is very fond of royal drinks, so I bought that bottle and eagerly waited for the night at around 8 pm. I rang the bell of their apartment. I wrapped the bottle of Black Dog in a very nice gift wrap so that it should appear as a gift for Shivam. She opened the gate and my god she was looking damn beautiful and sexy in her jeans and white top. I had seen her in jeans and top for the very first time. She in a harsh tone asked me what’s the matter? Why are you here at this time? I asked for her husband and she did not even invite me inside and called her husband that somebody is there at the door for him. Shivam came at the door and I greeted him and gave him the wrapped bottle as a gift. He asked me Rahul why did you bring us a gift? I said Shivam, you invited me for that dinner and I didn’t get any chance for thanking you for that dinner so I brought this as a gift for thanks giving. He laughed and said “Dude its ok we are neighbours and you need not to do any formalities with us” and he invited me inside. That was the first success of my plan. We went inside and sat in their drawing room. He opened the gift wrap and on seeing the bottle smiled and laughed and said you seriously know my taste dude. He then went inside the kitchen and brought two glasses along with a packet of Namkeen and sat beside me on the sofa. Now the series of drinks had started and we continued till 4 pegs and then Shivam called Neelam and asked her to bring some ice. She brought some ice and literally thrown those on sofa table. I knew she was still mad at me but today I was not in mood to leave her untouched. I noticed that she was having some redness in her eyes as if she was weeping in her room. The session for drinks continued till Shivam was completely out and he started puking near the sofa itself. I called Neelam to help me take him to the bathroom. She came and helped me lifting up when I was lifting Shivam up my hand accidently brushed the breast corner of Neelam and a wave of current went through my body. My dick started rising up and saluted the beauty of Neelam. We both took Shivam to bathroom and after that took him to the bedroom where he did not took a minute to sleep. I returned back to drawing room to finish up my drink and Neelam followed me Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment