Saturday, October 19, 2013

Love To Lust With Neelam Bhabhi part 1

I am here to narrate one story of mine which happened when I was studying in my college and let me first describe about myself and I am Rahul, age 23, 5’10’’, unmarried, good looking slim guy having a dick of length 6’ and thickness 2’. I don’t believe in boosting my dick’s length like most of the writers do here. I believe that length doesn’t matter at all. The thing that matters is the thrust and the stamina you have to take the adventures of love making far more beyond the expectations of your partner’s. This story of mine happened when I was studying in Dehradun doing my B. Tech 3rd year from a reputed college there and I shifted from the hostel of my college and start living in a locality near my college. It was quite a big double storey house and my room was at first floor and there was one apartment and one double room also on first floor. The double room was occupied was guys from my college itself and in the apartment a family was living.
Now without wasting much of your time let me take you to main incident which happened between me and Neelam bhabhi about Neelam bhabhi, she was married to a contractor Mr. Shivam for 7 years and was having 2 kids. She was a mind blowing lady aged 29 years and assets 35 28 36 and she was damn sexy lady with a charm no one can resist when I shifted to this new place, I was invited for dinner by Neelam bhabhi and her husband and this was the first time when I saw her wearing blue chiffon sari with matching blouse and she must have taken a bath because her hairs were wet and thereby enhancing her beauty. I just fell for her at that moment itself and yes, it was not about sex. I really was in love with her and the dinner was quite enjoyable for me as I was continuously admiring her beauty. I also complimented her for her sari and also that she is looking a real beauty in that sari when her husband had gone to attend a phone call. The dinner was over after some healthy talks and I bid them thanks for inviting me and complimented bhabhi that the food was really delicious indeed. It was delicious because it was made by those two beautiful hands and next day the daily routine started like going to college and coming late after partying at friend’s place that’s why I was not able to see or meet her for a number of days. Now comes Saturday, I took off from the college as there were not much of studies going in college. I woke up late that day and was feeling a lot hungry so I went to nearby dhabas for having my lunch when I was returning after having lunch. I saw Neelam bhabhi in a departmental store nearby. I thought that it’s been so many days. I have not met or greeted her and she must be thinking that I was only concerned with the dinner I had that day and I went there and start pretending as if I was there to buy some goods. She was wearing a black sari and was looking like an angel and I took some biscuit packets and came to counter to get them billed. She was standing just in front of me in the line. She didn’t even notice me at all as if she was busy in her own thoughts. She got her things billed and went outside the departmental store. I also paid for the things I bought and immediately followed her. She was a carrying a lot of stuff and that’s why she was walking very slowly. I reached near her and greeted her as if I had found her by accident. I took the poll bags from her hands as it was quite heavy for her to carry. She felt a bit relaxed when I took her bags and we started chatting on our way back to home. We reached home and she unlocked her apartment and gave me way to walk in. I enquired about her children. She said her daughter has not yet returned from the school and her mother in law took her son to their place when they came last week. I was not aware that her mother in law visited there place as I was hardly at my room last week. She directed me to their kitchen where I placed the bags on the shelf and while doing so one polybag slipped from my hand to the ground. She immediately bend down to pick the things up and in a hurry her pallu slipped from her shoulder and revealed the most beautiful pair of boobs hanging inside her blouse. She did not notice that her pallu had fallen down but my eyes were fixed on those pair of boobs which were trying hard to burst out of the blouse. I got an instantaneous hard on causing a tent in my shorts which I did not notice. Neelam bhabhi took the stuff which have fallen down and lifted them towards me so that and I can put them on shelf and I did not saw that she was giving any stuff to me because my eyes were fixed at her beautiful melons. She looked up towards me and saw the tent growing in my shorts. She at once looked down towards her pallu and shouted shit and immediately lifted her pallu to cover herself after covering her pallu. Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment