Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kalpana - My Physics Teacher part 1

My name is Siddharth (not my real name). This incident happened when I was in the 12th grade of School in 2005. As I was the class clown, all the teachers would keep an eye on me.Fortunately, my academics were decent and I represented my School in athletics and football. I was 6’0” in height with athletic features. Despite the rules in School, I’d keep my hair somewhat long and would refuse to shave. This attitude added the ‘bad-boy’ image to me. Kalpana (real name) was in her late 20s to early 30s and a petite figure who stood at 5’4”. Her breasts were flawlessly crafted; not too big, not too small- perfect to be cupped and played around with. She would normally drape herself with a business suit and a skirt that went down till her knees. Her flowing locks cascaded over her shoulders and this was probably her best feature. However, I never had any sexual attraction towards my teacher until an episode that happened in the lab. The students were positioned in our places to conduct an experiment and Kalpana finally came to over table and proceeded to explain the procedure. While she bent over the table to describe the process, I became aware that her suit and her shirt were loosely hanging from her body and could see her breasts safely caged in a lacy black bra. This was the first time I managed to catch a glimpse of her boobs as she would normally be wrapped in a very conservative suit. Suddenly, she looked up straight at me and saw what I was doing. She was incandescent with rage and asked me to leave the lab immediately. I protested my innocence but it was futile as I was caught red-handed. After the lab session, all the students left and some asked me what I had done. To which I professed ignorance and cluelessness to my actions that got me sent out in the first place. Kalpana came out a few minutes later and asked me to come to her cabin inside the lab. I followed her like a man who was about to be hung from the gallows. She sat in her chair and told me to sit down facing her. Needless to say, the atmosphere was very tense and uncomfortable. Kalpana stared at me with all the anger she could muster. Finally, she broke the silence and asked me as to what I was looking at. I couldn’t even look at her eyes and was fumbling for words. Then, her anger receded and told that it is normal for boys of my age to do such things. I apologized and then she asked me to leave. The next day, Physics was the first class in the morning. She deliberately kept an eye on me throughout the class. But I easily managed to steal glances on her butt when she turned around to write on the blackboard. Unfortunately, I was not careful with my glances and I was caught for the second time in two days. As with the previous day, she demanded that I leave the class and later met at her lab cabin in the lunch break. Kalpana was not furious, but she seemed rather tired of my antics. “What do you want me to do with you Siddharth?” I said, “Ma’am, I’m not the only one who does that. Everyone else does it and yet you pick on me.” She asked me rather passively whether I have a girlfriend. To which I responded that I don’t have one at the moment. Kalpana was surprised, “Really, I thought you have an eye for that girl... what’s her name? Pooja?” “I used to go out with her, but things didn’t work out.” I replied while looking emotionally at her desk. The tide had turned with that conversation and she started chatting about her life and tried to make me comfortable. I’d greet and smile at her if I saw her elsewhere in school. Our relationship was friendly, that barrier was broken now. Later in the year, we had the annual cultural event and everyone was in their best dress. Kalpana wore her usual attire- a black jacket with a white shirt and a black skirt. That was class and elegance personified. All the students had taken their seats in the auditorium and as the Prefect, I was assigned with the charge of assisting and guiding the students into the hall. Kalpana made her way into the hall and I greeted her. She smiled in acknowledgement and walked inside. The events commenced and half an hour later, Kalpana left the hall and didn’t return after 20 minutes. I left the hall trying to figure out what might have happened to her. As I was walking in the corridor, I heard muffled cries from the Ladies Staff Toilet. It sounded like Kalpana and I left the place immediately for the fear of being found out loitering outside the staff toilet. The event was drawing to a conclusion and Kalpana finally appeared with sadness and anguish in her face. I approached her and asked her, “Is everything alright?” Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment