Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Hot SIS part 4

Sajidah: have you been masturbating fizzan Me: yes didi, I have, Sajidah: was it nice, Me: yes, Sajidah: aww, that is good, I told you didn’t I sweety, its fun, did you touch your sister Me: yes I did, She put soap on my penis and started pumping again, Sajidah: tell me how did it feel, tell me, Me: it felt nice didi, really, good boy, I bet you wish you could touch it, Sajidah: yes, that would have been nice, Me: you know, I think you would love your moms breasts too, she is also as cute, you need to try that sweety, Me: maybe, one day, Sajidah: aww you naughty boy, Didi then stopped wanking me off and washed my whole body and told me to get dressed, I felt disappointed, but I didn’t mind, I did feel a little confused, but then, she then took me to her room, placed me on her bed and locked the door, Sajidah: fizzan, take off your clothes for me again please, and play with yourself, I did as she said I slowly removed my clothes, until I was naked, holding my already hard cock and then I held it in my hand, and started moving it, as did showed me, and up and down, then up and down, Then did took off her top, to my surprise she was wearing my sisters bra, red, the colour of true passion, on her fair body, she then removed her jeans, and stared at me, Sajidah: fizzan, are you enjoying yourself Me: yes, I think I am, Sajidah: fizzan, spit on your hand, and then do it, I did as she said, my cock became wet with my own spit, I could hear the sounds it made, still standing and looking at me like I was a cheap whore, she then took off her underwear to reveal her cute, tight, pink, pussy. Sajidah: fizzan today we will play pretend, im your real sister ok, and your my brother, we are going to play a game, ok, and you cant tell anybody, ok Now this was a game that I didn’t know the rules too, but I had a feeling she was going to tell me, Me: ok didi, I will play, I wont say anything She then lied on the bed next to me, she told me to suck her nipple as she promised to do, I got the courage, and put her bra down, I was shaking, to see a erect, hard, nipple, inviting me to taste, Sajidah: come on, I was hesitant, Sadijah: rember it’s a game, im your sister nah, you said you like her, if you want I will be your mother, drink my milk, Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment