Saturday, October 19, 2013

Love To Lust With Neelam Bhabhi part 4

I got up and released my monster from my undies and she closed her eyes the moment she said it. I started to rub my dick on her forehead, cheeks and then it touched her lips. She turned her face to the other side. I sat beside her and asked her what happened darling? Why are you behaving like this? She said I know you’ll now ask me to suck your dick now but I cannot because I feel like puking on seeing it and I said No worries darling, you need not to take it in your mouth if you don’t like it. Now turn this side and she turned towards me and hugged me tightly. I said darling the fun is not over yet and I started licking her pussy again but this time I asked her to lay over me in 69th position.
I was licking and eating her pussy but somehow I don’t know what happened she took my cook in her mouth and started sucking it. I was seriously in seventh heaven. She took my complete dick in her mouth and now she was sucking it vigorously. This continued for another 15 min and then she got up and held my dick in her hand and slowly inserted it in her pussy. Her pussy was a lot slippery but also tight at the same time as if her husband had only fucked her only 10 times in 7 years. She started riding on me by going up and down and thus increasing her pace. She was moaning a lot and making different sounds like aaahhhhhhh fuck me harder. I started pumping her from my side also and the sound of thumps made by the touching of our body was all over the room. She was too tired by now. I took her in my arms and made her to lie on the bed and I inserted my cock and started pumping her again. I was driving her mad by my pace and at the same time she cum and released her juices over my dick. Now I was also on the verge of coming and she asked me not to cum inside instead she asked me to cum all over her body and I gave 2-3 strokes more and took my dick out of her pussy and ejaculated on her body. My cum was dripping from her body and the sign of satisfaction made me feel good. We continued our fucking session till 5:00 am in the morning and after that I went to my room and till I was in Dehradun. We regularly have our joyful sessions with each other and now I am here in Bangalore to satisfy any married aunties here. For feedback mail met at Rahul.pusslover@ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment