Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Hot SIS part 3

She slipped her hand to her vagina, something I have never seen before, and it seems she knew her way around her body, Sajida: look im playing with my sex part, like you are, its natural, I do it all the time, I think your sister does as well, Me: she does? Sajida: everyone does silly, fizzan if I was your sister, and you saw me naked what would you do? The thought of it sent shivers down my neck Me: noting, Sajida: don’t you want to touch your sister Me: maybe, I don’t know, im not sure Sajida: do you want to touch me? Me: I don’t know, Sajida: what do you know fizzan, yes or no, What was I doing, did I really want this, what was I getting myself into, but something told me, if I said no, I will regret this, she may even tell me parents I touched myself, I made my choice Me: yes, Sajida: ok, come here, I came close to her, I could smell the fruity smell of her shower-gel on her mist, I felt as if I was being honored, being introduced to a new world, Sajida: do you want to touch my nipple, I saw it pointing toward me, hard and erect, like my penis, which by now was controlling me more than I was controlling myself, Me: yes, Sajida, grabbed my hand, and placed it on her left breast, I felt it in my hand, my heart was beating, very hard, as if it was going to explode from my chest, I was sweating I could feel my eyes burning cause I felt bad about what I was doing, I was a bad boy, a naughty boy, but I couldn’t walk away, most wouldn’t either, Sajida: do you like it, its soft,maybe like your sisters, Me: it feels funny didi, She smiled at me, and put her hand on my head, and asked me a question, Sajida: do you want to taste it, I went this far, I think I felt that maybe I should, so I answered her, as I held my penis and continued to jerk myself to a incestuous world, Me: ok didi, I will, She then looked at my eyes, and asked me to do something I wasn’t sure I could do, Sajida: ok sweety, but not today, first you need to do some homework for me ok, I want you to do this for me, I want you to touch your sisters boob, for me ok, and I want you to get me one of her bra, ok, can you do that for me, I was puzzled, but at this time, and scared to, my sister, my real sisters boob, how? I could agree to anything, she has me in her web, and I was stuck in it, weather I liked it or not, Me: ok didi, Sajida: good boy, now, put your trousers up and get ready for bed, I went to sleep that might with a mind full of so many new things, what a day, what a new chapter has taken place in my life, and I was concerned about what I will do for this mission that my didi gave me, I wasn’t sure, but I had to find a way. Back home, I saw my sister, an equally attractive girl, somehow I had to touch her boob, I kept having to remind myself why am I doing this, what is possessing me to do it, unfortunately, I had no sense, I just did what a cousin who taught me about the world of sex asked me to do, and I was going to do it, It was late at night, my sister is usually ready to go to bed and in her nighty, I braced myself and went into her room, top say goodnight I saw her, she was surprised to see me, and she said hi, I then went on to tell her what to say “didi im doing to bed, goodnight” I then went over to her to give her a hug and kiss goodnight as always, as I did, I skilfully touched her boob with the back of my hand, it was harder than did sajdah’s, and it made me feel like I did with her, naughty and bad, I then gave her a big hug, I also noticed something I never did before, I smelled her, it reminded me of didi sajdah, however I was in for a surprise, didi didnt suspect a thing, and I walked out back to my room, I also found one of her bras in the laundry box and hid it in my room, that night, on my own, I held my cock out and masturbated on my own, the thought of my touching my sister and fulfilling my didi sajidahs and I was excited at the prospect that I did as she asked me to do, The following weekend I went to Didi sajidahs again for tutoring, I knocked on the door and there she was looking as beautiful as an angel, with her cute dimples welcoming me, I thought to myself, I wonder what will happen today, Didi invited me in doors, she wasn’t alone, the rest of the family was there too, she closed the door behind me and gave me a hug, she asked me how I was and how was studies,I replied all was good and family was ok too. She took my bag off me and looked inside, and saw the prize that I got for her, she looked with a smile and told me to go,I spent the rest of the day playing with my cousin on the xbox and then we had our dinner at night, it was then bath time, As last time, I went into the bath room, stripped naked and lied down, waiting for my didi, and she didn’t waste anytime, she got her hands on me and started to wash me, she gave me a cheeky grin Read next part of story

No comments:

Post a Comment