Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sexy Innocent Wife Nitya Turns Into A Nasty Fucking Bitch part 6

So the next day I came from office and found their was a meeting going on at my home. My parents and also Nitya’s parents were there along with Swamiji and Nitya and to my surprise I found another guy with Swamiji. I didn’t understand what was going on. Then my parents told me that, Swamiji said that his prayers were not enough to bring a child to Nitya so he called his colleague named Rishi to help him out. I was shocked and looked into Nitya’s eyes. She tried turn he eyes off me. I was awestruck and terrified. Then again the same process started. Now Nitya was fucking two guys. Swamiji and Ananthaji. I went mad over this happenings at my homely place. And Nitya cleverly arranged all this where I cannot do anyting and also our parents were encouraging her . I really started worrying about the consequences. But I kept watching them through the windows. Both guys were fucking her like a bitch, Nitya was sandwiched between two guys and I her moans doubled due the fact that they were also drilling her anus. She didn’t experienced Anal sex before as far as I know. But now even that seal was broken. They were lifting Nitya in air while Swamiji fucked her pussy, ananthaji was fucking her anus from behind while standing. They were beastly towards her. They chewed her nipples, scratched her everywhere, ate her pussy like dinner, smooched her, cummed on her face and inside her mouth. Everyday after the fucking I was not even able to sleep since Nitya’s screams and sounds ruined my sleep through dreams. The pain and also satisfaction in her voice was killing me. How come she is becoming such a bitch was the question I was asking. Until Swamiji I thought I was not the right guy to her, but watching her being fucked but two dicks, I realized she is not a ordinary women, she was a slut, bitch and a complete whore. Added to the two guys the number kept on increasing until it reached five. Five different guys drilling my wife repetitively inside my bedroom while I watched her from outside is something I cannot even express how painful it is. Not only the number increased, the Swamiji ‘s kept on changing every now and then. Nitya was in a stage where she a personal relationship with someone. She was totally out of that league. She was now in a situation she would even fuck a tree. I kept my count on and maximum number of people Nitya had sex with in single session was 7 (Seven) and total number of different people she fucked in last 6 months excluding me was around 12-15. That means, Swamiji was inviting all his friends and colleagues to come and fuck her. Now the pact where Nitya told me that Swamiji was Brahmin that’s why she fucked was gone in air. All the bloody motherfuckers of every caste and religion started fucking my wife. After 6-7 months of fucking, I mean real good fucking, like 3-4 hrs minimum per session, and including different types of sex like, missionary, doggy, anal, cum facial, double fucking, double anal and numerous blowjobs and numerous orgasms, Nitya was PREGNANT. Now no one in this world knew who’s child she was bearing. Of course it was not mine you know that. But after fucking 10-15 different people regularly like a bitch in a period of over 6 months. How can one tell who’s child Nitya was giving birth to? Nitya didn’t mind that question. So even I didn’t, neither did my parents nor the motherfuckers who screwed her on regular basis. I requested and pleaded her to stop all this after we had a child (Don’t know whose child though). But she didn’t stop as she was addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment