Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Hot SIS part 5

She remove my hand off her penis and took over, she spat on me, and made my penis wet again,I was still hesitant, did I want this, why is this happening, but I did it, as deep down, I wanted to, I put the hard pink nipple in my mouth, and started to suck, sajidah put her hand on my head and kisses my forehead, from what I can remember, it didn’t taste of anything, but it felt nice. Sajidah: good boy, drink mummy’s milk, drink didi’s milk, good boy, I kept sucking, and sajidah reacted, she started to grown and moan, and started to masturbate me a little faster, the sound of her spit with the motion was crazy. After 10 minutes she stopped me and made a request. Sajidah: im so proud of my son, good boy, didi is happy, you play this game good, ok now we play next part Me: ok, Sajidah:, Im going to clean your penis again, you spat on it remember, and that isn’t good, im going to clean it, just close your eyes and lie down, I lied down, and did sajidah took my cock, and put it straight into her mouth, she sucked me off, I was confused, what was she doing, but it felt like a totally different experience, I also felt that she licked my arsehole, and was rubbing the outside of my hole, that was unexpected and I moved a little, she stopped, she then sucked my entire penis and balls all at the same time, I couldn’t help it, I learn the power of a moan, and I let one out, followed by another, Sajidah: ok fizzan, your clean now, but im dirty, so can you clean me, clean your sister yes? Me: ok I was still shook from my first blowjob, and in a minute, did position me close her pussy and guided my face to her pussy, Sajidah: can you see the bump at the top, Me: yes Sajidah: I want you to pretend it’s a lollypop ok, lick it, I did exactly as she said, and licked away, the taste was bitter, I come to find that it was bitter cause my didi was very wet, very wet, she was so wet my face was completely covered in her juices, she was moaning louder this time, Sajidah: good boy, good boy, lick the lolly, faster sweety, finish the lolly for me, ahhhhhh, good boy, shabash, I continued to lick and lick, and lick her clitoris, I tasted it, I moved up and down, and wiggled my tongue, just like liking my favorite lolly, and I could feel, that she was going to make a grand finale, she moaned loader, and then was beating faster, I was going to make my elder sister who was pretending to be my real sister and mother, cum! Then…she the… Sajidah: get up darling, come on top of me ok, shabash, lie on me, Sajidah got me on top of her, grabbed my penis and placed it on her clit, and rubbed my cock on her clit, Sajidah: beta drink milk again ok, drink from my nipple, come on, good boy, I sucked her nipples again and she started to use my penis to rub her own clit, the feeling I got was so confusing, but good, it felt like a blowjob, but better, it felt hot, wet, and she was going so fast, rubbing my dick head on her hot, wet, clit, and she was going fast and I closed my eyes and sucked her nipples, she was moaning loud, and I joined in too Me: ahh Sajidah: good boy, you’re a good boy, your winning the game, your sister is…. very happy, ahhhh Me: ahh, di di, Sajidah: good boy, enjoy baby, come for me ok, come for didi, I was feeling like I was ready to explode but I think sajidah wasn’t far off, after rubbing my penis on the walls of her pussy she was ready to come, Sajidah: fizzan, come, come ok, ready, lets finish the game ok, beta, ready, Me: ye….s didi, I will, Sajidah: good boy, good boy, Then in matter of seconds, I felt my orgasm building, I felt it trying to consume, with my penis in her hand, on her clit, I buried my face on my sister and released my myself, I felt like I was on fire, I let out a loud groan, and didi, soon followed, she was doing it, she was ready, and then, I heard it, Sajidah: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, good boy, good boy, suck me, fuck!, lick it, yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, fizz…….. ahhhhhhhhh, don’t stop ok, ahhhhhhh She came, and boy did she make some noise, she moved me over and she lied there, shivering, catching her escaping breath, and she was losing, after a few minutes she looked at me, Sajidah: well done fizzan, you played the game well, you won, She then held me in her arms and dressed me, and sent me to bed, I left the day after, fresh in my mind was the journey that I was on, little did I know the innocent game, was actually my first sexual experience,

No comments:

Post a Comment