Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Well Maintained Teacher part 3

I slowly started to pump her; she arched her back and wrapped her legs around me. I made love to her. Kissing her sensual lips, both her nipples were at the mercy of my fingers, her naval brimming with sweat running down from her breast, I kept stroking her thighs which were soft. With each stroke I made sure I hit her G-Spot and with each stroke her moaning increased. “Fuck me faster, don’t kill me, faster, faster, ah, ah, aiyo, ah, ah”, my pumping increased and within mins I was ramming her pussy. I shot like piston into her. I dug my lips into her sexy neck and grabbed her hair and pulled them, she hug me as much tightly as possible. I never knew I could be this fast, but the sofa started making noise. Nothing stopped us and she had her 3rd orgasm and I felt my balls tighten. I came inside her. My entire body went into an electric shock feeling. We both were breathing heavily. In-spite of the AC running we were fully drenched in sweat. I kissed her fore head and her lips and thanked her for making my first time the best. “Is this your first time? Hey don’t tell lye. You are fucking as if you had fucked for ages”. “No mam its true, this is my first time with any girl. I have read lot of sex stories that’s all” We both hugged each other and slept for some time. That day we had 6 more secession. She taught me various techniques of Sex. Especially sensual ones, how to satisfy a girl and a women. She also explained me that the key to a successful physical relationship not lies on the size of the dick but on various other factors. We continued our sexploration even after my graduation. She had taught well and I have been successful to this day. She is married now and had settled in the middle east. Before her marriage we both went on a trip to Ooty 4 days and fucked like anything. Am always grateful to her for teaching me sex and its importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment